Monday, May 23, 2016

This I believe speech - Michael Hoover

This I Belive Speech
Michael Hoover




                                                      "Why you should always help"
                                                                 Michael Hoover

   Final paper

I remember I was walking home on a Friday afternoon irritated from what happened earlier that day In school. It was brisk and cloudy outside, the clouds reminded me of waves and how everybody was so miniature compared to the universe. I knew that I had time to kill given that I lost my keys early in the year and my sister and mother always go out on Friday.

When I saw them I knew it would be a struggle for them. They looked almost eighty four and I knew it would be easy for me to lift the groceries up their old steps. My mother established never to talk or help anyone I didn't know no matter who they were. I believe that helping people, even the ones you don't know will make you a better person. I walked over and helped them with their groceries up the steps to their house. A feeling was imprinted on me for the rest of that day and through the week.

I know my neighbors really well now, they live five houses down our block. Thier names are Kelly and James. James is a war veteran and always wears the same cap everyday, murky green with a American flag pasted on. Kelly I don't know that much about, and she likes to stay to herself when I am there. I believe that helping people, even the ones that you don't know is a very important skill to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment