Sunday, April 10, 2016

Third quarter reflections

Michael Hoover
Third Quarter reflection blog
Prompts: 
*In what area do you think you made your biggest improvements in English Language Arts? 

The area that I believe I improved the most upon in English language arts this quarter was getting my work in on time when it was due.  I feel like I struggled in this spot the most last quarter because I would start my homework late a lot and turn it in right on the deadline or a little after. 
Throughout this quarter I really think I was able to stay on top of my work and turn it in before it was due. I think that something that helped me out with this was starting my homework two hours earlier than I usually did. 

Overall the most challenging part of third quarter for me I think would be reading, I have not read that much this quarter. I think that I have this problem because I put reading last a lot of the time when I have things to do like homework and chores in general. Something that I can do to help myself overcome this problem is to read for at least thirty minutes everyday or at least try to squeeze it in. I think that this could help a lot because I tend to do better in school when I read.

Something this quarter that I have accomplished and I am proud of is not getting any twos on my vocabulary tests. Even though vocab is a pretty easy test and we do it every week I feel good that I did not have to retake any of the tests mainly due to the fact that I would have to put more time away for studying. The grade would go on schoology and my mom would have been able to see it which would not be very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment